As we enter more into the End Times and closer to the second coming of Yeshua, there are several major trends which are moving toward their fulfillment. Of course, we in Israel are looking toward the great promised revival of our people.
1. “And so ALL Israel will be saved.” (Romans 11:26) In praying for this blessed event, I realized that such a revival in Israel would undoubtedly be connected with
a wider outpouring of the Holy Spirit. The revival in Israel and the worldwide outpouring are part of one and the same occurrence.
2. “It will come to pass in the end days, that I will pour out My spirit on ALL flesh.” (Acts 2:17) The revival in Israel and the worldwide outpouring represent the last stage
of the great commission. The gospel commission likewise comes to its completion at the same time.
3. “Go into ALL the world and preach the gospel to every creature.” (Mark 16:15, also Matthew 28:19) As these three events come to their fullness, so will the international Church (ecclesia) come into its full unity.
4. “May they ALL be one.” (John 17:21) Yeshua’s prayer is more than for just unity, but for the fullness of love, glory and holiness within the people of God. The revival in Israel, the worldwide outpouring, and the completion of the great commission take place together with the Body of Messiah coming into its fullness.
As these wonderful developments come to their fullness, so will Satan and the world react against them with all of their “fullness.” The nations will be united in a massive attack on Israel in order to try to prevent, as it were, the coming of Yeshua.
5. “I will gather ALL the nations to Jerusalem for war.” (Zechariah 14:2) The plan of God is “all” inclusive,
of everything in heaven and earth (Ephesians 1:10); and all His promises will come to pass (II Corinthians 1:20). All these events of the End Times are connected one with another.